Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Livrol Syrup ensures proper liver function. Due to its antioxidant properties, it acts as a powerful detoxification agent.
As a Dietary Supplement
- Liver tonic.
- Helps to detoxify the liver.
- Pacifies the high Pitta (Fire) and supports digestion.
- It neutralizes all kinds of toxins and poisons from Food, Water, Air and all other effects on the liver.
- Acts as a complete liver support formula with numerous applications like supporting gallbladder, digestion and bowel movement and healthy liver cells.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis D
- Hepatitis E
- Alcoholic Hepatitis
- Appetite Loss
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Poor Digestion
- Early cirrhosis
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Mild constipation
- Inflammation of gallbladder
- Hepatotoxicity induced by chemicals, radiation, medicines or chemotherapy.
As per Ayurveda
Various herbs used in Ayurveda that are helpful for liver help to pacify pitta (fire) Virechana effects and act as pitta-nashka pitta (fire) destroyer and pitta-shamaka acts to reduce pitta (fire). Therefore, by keeping the pitta (fire) in its balanced state, all these herbs may be capable of maintaining liver health.
The liver is known as “Yakrita” in Ayurveda. It is the largest gland in the body. The basic functions of the liver are production and secretion of bile, metabolic activities related to carbohydrates, fats and proteins and filtration of the blood. The liver helps remove bacteria and other foreign particles that enter the blood from the lumen of the intestine. It is also mentioned as the main site of blood formation with the help of Ranjaka pitta (fire) [one of five types of pitta (fire)]. Problems related to the liver are mainly due to the excess of pitta dosha (Fire humor) in the body.
Livrol Syrup acts as a Dietary Syrup. Livrol Syrup helps to detoxify the body.
Helps to maintain healthy digestion and assimilation of food intake.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
Natural herbs of Livrol Syrup have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda for healthy liver functioning.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Kalmegh (Andrographis Paniculata), Rohitka (Amoora Rohituka), Bhringaraj (Eclipta Alba), Nishoth (Ipomoea Turpethum), Chitraka (Plumbago Zeylanica), Makoi (Solanum Nigrum), Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa), Pitpapra (Fumaria Officinalis), Kashni (Cichorium Intybus), Soya (Peucedanum graveolens) fruit, Rock Sugar.
Directions for Use
Serving Size: Take 1-2 teaspoons mixed in smooth juice or any cold drink 3-4 times a day. Dose can be decreased as needed. Children above 7 should take half the dose.
Best Use With
- Use Livrol Forte with Livrol Syrup.
- Netacid Capsules, Avipatikar in case of minor and occasional acidity (high pitta-fire) and to maintain regularity.
- Hingwastika in flatulence and indigestion.
- Uri-Flush for a healthy urinary tract.
- Consider Punarnava for liver health as Punarnava helps in kapha retention.
- Arogyavardhini in case of weakness. Consider Guduchi for liver health related to Immune and toxicity. Triphala to maintain regularity.
- In all problems associated with the liver, use of Body Pure is recommended.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Pomegranate juice
- Soup of black and green grams (lentils).
- Sugarcane juice
- Radish and green fresh vegetables.
Foods to Avoid
- Fried heavy meals that take too much time for digestion.
- Excessive acidic food
- Salty food
- Bakery products
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat a high fibrous diet.
- Choose organic food.
- Eat fresh leafy vegetables.
- Avoid excessive sugary drinks or products.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid packed food that contains oils.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Adarsha Nighantu
- DravyaGuna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Joselin J, Jeeva S (2014) Andrographis paniculata: A Review of its Traditional Uses, Phytochemistry and Pharmacology. Med Aromat Plants 3: 169.
- Govindarajan M (2011) Evaluation of Andrographis paniculata Burm.f. (Family:Acanthaceae) extracts against Culex quinquefasciatus (Say.) and Aedes aegypti (Linn.) (Diptera:Culicidae). Asian Pac J Trop Med 4: 176-181.
- Huang TK (1994) Handbook of compositions and pharmacology of traditional Chinese medicine; Beijing: China Medical and Technology Press.
- Weninger, B., Rouzier., R M., Henrys, D D.: Popular medicine of Plateau of Haiti. 2
- Ethnopharmacological inventory, J. Ethnopharmacol. 17(1): 13-30. (1986)
- Sircar, N N.: Pharmacotherapeutics of Dasemani Drugs, Ancient Sci. Life. 3(3): 132-135. . (1984)
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.