Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support the healthy digestive fire.
- Helps to support the healthy absorption of nutrients.
- Helps to support the healthy nourished body.
- Helps to support the healthy complexion.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Iron plus promotes healthy red blood cell formation in the body. Iron ash in Iron plus has self-assimilation qualities, so is absorbed with relatively high efficiency in our body. maintains a healthy hemoglobin level in the body so it is useful in anemia.
As a Dietary Supplement
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- According to ancient science, the Ayurvedic method of preparation of iron ash is the best iron in the world.
- Iron supports, with a combination of various Ayurvedic herbs all together, as a body rejuvenator.
- It has self-assimilation qualities and is absorbed with relatively high efficiency in our body without producing any side effects.
- General debility
- Spleen enlargement (Splenomegaly)
- Liver enlargement (Hepatomegaly)
- Cardiac Weakness & Heart Diseases
- Bleeding Piles
- Inflammatory bowel disease (prominent symptoms – loose stools with mucus content and associated with other problem iron deficiency anemia).
- Breathing troubles due to anemia or low iron level.
As per Ayurveda
When Pitta (Fire), Dosha (Humour) especially digestive fire is vitiated in the body then it reduces the digestive capacity of food. This causes deficiency of necessary nutrients in the body. So there is a noisy sensation in ears, weakness, and dryness of skin occurs. If vata (Air) is also vitiated with this then there is dry, brown coloration, and occurrence of rough skin. If only Pitta (Fire) is vitiated then it causes yellowish or greenish coloration and there is an occurrence of pungent taste in the mouth. If Kapha (Water) is vitiated then there is whitish yellowish coloration of the body.
Ayurveda (Science of Life) helps to balance the three Doshas (Humours) (Vata-air, Pitta-fire and Kapha-water) and helps to support the healthy digestive fire and thereby naturally helps in healthy absorption of nutrients of food.
According to ancient Ayurvedic Science, the Ayurvedic method of preparation of iron ash is the best iron in the world. It has self-assimilation qualities and is absorbed with relatively high efficiency in our body without producing any side effects.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Harar (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bahera (Terminalia Bellirica) Fruit, Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root, Manjistha(Rubia Cordifolia) Root, Pipali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Shilajit (Mineral Pitch) Oozing Purified, Reduce Iron-purified (Iron Oxide), Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Saunth (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber.
Directions for Use
Take 1 Vege capsule/Tablet 2 or 3 times a day Before or after 1 hr of meals with lukewarm water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- Use this product for better results with Amla or citrus fruit juice.
- Take Triphala Churna 1 tablespoon daily at bedtime with lukewarm water to maintain morning regularity.
Nutritional diet, Restful sleep, Yoga.
Foods to Favor
A diet full of vegetables, especially Spinach, Eggplant, Unripe and Ripe Bananas, Garlic, Chicken, Wheat, Unpolished Rice, Soup of Green Gram, Black Gram, Ripe Mango, Apple, Pomegranate and Resins.
Foods to Avoid
Avoid smoking, Alcohol, Acidic Diet, and junk Food, Fried and Heavy Meals.
- Take a fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Shusrut sutrasthan
- Charak sutrasthan
- Charak chikitsasthan
- Dhanvantari nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula as an anti-agent. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.