Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Body Pure is a complete step by step system of purification. Every step has logic according to Ayurvedic diet and nutrition principles. Body Pure is a unique and natural herbal Ayurvedic cleansing formula. It contains herbs which have many centuries of use in Ayurveda. Every herb in Body Pure is well balanced and integrated, creating a complete system of profound cleansing.
- Natural products provide progressive but long lasting results.
- Optimum Potency.
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from their natural habitats.
- Colon cleanser and helps to eliminate toxins.
- Helps to balance Pitta (fire).
- Support for digestion and liver.
- Body Detox
- Skin disease
- Chronic Constipation
- Cardiac Disorders
- Excessive discharge from Eyes and Nose
- Liver problems
As per Ayurveda
It helps to support natural cleansing the body and detoxifying the full body. According to Ayurveda Ama (the most deeply seated toxins) that cause serious health issues are heavy and sticky, lodged in the deepest tissue layers. These toxins block the passages (channels). The purpose of body purification is to eliminate these toxins from the body, allowing healing and restoration of the healthy body by opening the blocked channels and supporting health and mental functions.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Munaka (Grapes) Fruit, Vavding (Embelia Ribes) Fruit, Mahua (Bassia Latifolia) Flower, Sugarcane (Saccharum Officinarum) Plant, Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit, Nishoth (Operculina Turpethum) Root, Dhataki (Woodfordia Floribunda) Flower, Dhania (Coriandrum Sativum) Fruit, Indrayan (Citrullus Colocynthis) Root, Chavya (Piper Officinarum) Stem, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaves, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Danti (Baliospermum Montanum) Root, Mochras (Bombax Malabaricum) Gum of Silk Cotton, Honey, Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Clove (Myrtus Caryophyllus) Fruit, Tejpatta (Cinnamomum Tamala) Bark, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) Bark, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum) Fruit, Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea) Fruit, Chitrakmool (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root, Ajwain (Carum Couticum) Seeds, Nagar Mothan (Cyperus Rotundus) Root, Bahera (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) Leaves, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Daruharidra (Berberis Aristata) Root, Indian Mallow (Abutilon Indicum) Fruit, Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) Fruit, Akarkara (Anacyclus Pyrethrum) Root, Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) Root, Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) Bark, Rohitak (Amoora Rohitaka) Bark.
How to Use Body Pure?
To prepare for Body Pure use, it is advisable to take warm ghee in the morning on an empty stomach for three or four days prior to the use of Body pure. Do not eat anything after taking Ghee until hunger arises. It will be much better if the usage of ghee is increased according to the digestive power of your body. Maintain a simple and easily digestible diet days before using Body Pure. On the days of which Body Pure is used do not use ghee, with the exception of small amounts in light food like rice cooked in water (Rice:water in the ratio of 1:5).
The First Day
- To begin using “Body Pure”, don’t eat or drink anything in the morning immediately after getting up. Just take shower! Make sure that the shower is taken before using Body Pure and not afterwards. Immediately after the shower, take 30 to 40 ml of Body Pure mixed with a double amount of water and take it on an empty stomach. After 15 minutes, one can drink any green tea if desired.
- Drink some lukewarm or hot water until bowel movement starts.
- On taking Body Pure, bowels will start approximately after 1 to 2 hours (varies from person to person). After 1 to 2 hours if there is no stool pass, take an additional small dose of Body Pure or some plain soda. Normally 2 to 3 stools are passed within a six-hour period. The stool will be loose.
Other Important Instructions to be followed
- Do not perform any hard work on that day. Try to take as much rest as possible and do not exercise.
- In the evening, have some tea and eat a very light vegetarian meal preferably yellow lentils or khichdi or rice soup. Add ½ teaspoon of ghee or clarified butter to the meals in order to lubricate the system.
- Do not eat any kind of meat. No fish, poultry, beef, pork etc.
- Do not have any heavy meals, like eggs, cheese, pizza, burgers, hot dogs or beef stroganoff.
- After a successful cleanse, it is important to resume a healthy diet and lifestyle, as well as using other herbal or nutritional supplements as per requirements.
- Use 2 capsules of “Triphala” every night, except on the day Body Pure is being used.
- Triphala will help keep the intestine cleansed mildly and will support regularity.
- Keep “The Body Pure” at room temperature and not in cold temperature. Avoid freezing temperatures. Shake very well before use.
Directions for Use
30 to 45 ml of liquid once in a month or after every 2 months.
Best Use With
- For a healthy level of acid in the stomach, use The Body Pure with 2 capsules of Netacid.
- For a healthy liver, use Livrol Forte, Livrol Syrup and Triphala.
- For healthy skin, use Amalaki, Neem, Aloe Gel or Triphala.
While using ghee one should not drink cold water after taking Ghee.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Pomegranate juice
- Soup of black and green grams (lentils)
- Sugarcane juice
- Green fresh vegetables
Foods to Avoid
- White flour bread
- Canned or frozen food
- Processed cereals
- Corn starch
- Foods cooked with oils
- Dry nuts (contain less oil)
- Excessive salt
- Soda crackers
- Soft soda drinks
- Excessive sugar
- Vinegar (distilled)
- Fruits (canned or processed)
- Food having preservatives or artificial color.
- Non-seasonal frozen foods
- Red meat products
- Avoid consumption of all animal products (ground/air/sea).
- Any kind of meat source, whether from air, ground or ocean/sea is meat, and should be avoided or limited. If meat must be consumed then take non-hormonal meat products in small amounts.
- Eat a high fibrous diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Choose organic food.
- Eat fresh leafy vegetables.
- Avoid excessive sugary drinks or products.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid packed food that contains oils.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra
- Ashtanga Sangraha Uttar Tantra
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Balladin, D. A., O. Headley, I. Chang-Yen and D. R. McGaw. 1997. Extraction and evaluation of the main pungent principles of solar dried West Indian ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) rhizome. Renewable Energy 12(2): 125-130.
- Govindarajan, V. 1982. Ginger-chemistry technology and quality evaluation: Part-I CRC. Critical Reviews Food Sci. Nutr. 17: 1-96.
- Al-Snafi AE. Therapeutic properties of medicinal plants: a review of their immunological effects (part 1). Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2015; 5(3): 208-216.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.