Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support healthy organs in females.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Uri-flush helps to clear urinary tract infections and help in disintegration and expulsion of urinary stones. This may help avert surgery. Helps to check the recurrence of urinary infections, relieves.
Daily use keeps the kidneys flushed, with its gentle diuretic activity, especially in cases prone to burning micturition, repeated urinary tract infections, or those who have a tendency to stone formation.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- A tonic for rejuvenation.
- Helps to support a healthy urinary tract system.
- Take 6-8 glasses of water or other liquid daily.
- Supports healthy kidney and adrenal glands function.
- Safe to use for a long time for progressive and long lasting results.
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Renal Calculi
As per Ayurveda
In Ayurveda the urinary tract is known as “Ashmari”. All three Doshas (Humors) Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and kapha (water) are involved in this. If this is produced due to vatta (air) dosha, then there is discomfort in the urinary tract. If this is produced due to vitiation of Pitta (Fire) dosha then there is a burning sensation. If kapha (water) dosha is involved in this then there is a feeling of heaviness and a pricking feeling. Ayurveda (Science of life) with healthy lifestyle combinations of dietary support along with daily intake of 6 to 8 glasses of water helps to balance the doshas (Humours).
It is a combination of natural herbs that helps to support a healthy urinary tract. The unique property of Varuna (Crataeva Religiosa) and Kulattha (Dolichos Biflorus) is to break up that are formed due to vitiated vata [air], pitta [fire] and kapha [water] dosha [humour]. The cool potency and sweet taste of Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) and Kusha (Eragrostis Cynosuroides) helps in balancing excessive pitta [fire] in the body.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit, Varuna (Crataeva Religiosa) Stem, Pashanbhed (Bergenia Ligulata) Root,Yavakshar (Hordeum Vulgare) Fruit, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Shilajit (Mineral Pitch) Oozing Purified, Kultha(Dolichos Biflorus) Seed, Makai (Zea mays) Stigmas, Kush (Eragrostis Cynosuroides) (Sacred Kusha Grass), Kantkari (Solanum Jacquini) Plant, Jeevanti (Leptadenia Reticulata) Root, Apamarga(Achyranthes Aspera) Plant, Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber, Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) Root, Bhui Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri) Plant, Lajwanti (Mimosa Pudica) Seed, Charela (Parmelia Perlata), Dhania (Coriander Sativum).
Other Herbs: Brihati (Solanum Indicum), Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus), (Nut Grass), Bhui Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri), Makai (Zea Mays), Yavakshar(Hordeum Bulgare), Shilajit (Black Bitumen), Santalum Alblum (Sweet Chandan) (Indian Sandalwood) and Deodar (Cedrus Deodara).
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 1 vege Capsule, 2 or 3 times a day with a full 8-ounce glass of water or liquid preferably before meals. Daily dose adjustable as needed.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Sugar cane juice
- Kulatha (horse gram-lentils) soup
- Increased use of liquids and radish.
- Alkaline foods are beneficial.
- Alkaline-ash foods
- All fresh fruit and raw vegetables.
- Lychee nuts
- Leaf Lettuce
- Maple syrup
- Mustard greens
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Turnip greens
Foods to Avoid
- Excessive use of tomato, spinach (palak), protein and calcium-rich diet.
- Spicy, citric or acidic foods and foods which are rich in calcium and iron should be avoided.
- Acid-ash foods
- Black Pepper
- Canned or Frozen food
- Processed Cereals
- All Dairy Products
- Foods cooked with oils
- Grains (except millet & quinoa)
- Tea (except herbal, caffeine-free)
- Tofu & Soy products
- Vinegar (distilled)
- Wheat bran
- Wheat germ
- Fruits (canned or processed)
- Processed wheat products
- All animal products (Ground/air/sea).
- Any kind of meat source whether it is from air, ground, or ocean/sea is meat high in protein is an excessive burden on the digestive system.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Live a life with positive thinking.
- Follow proper hygienic conditions.
- Eat fruits rich in Vitamin C. (Amla contains 20 times more vitamin C than an orange).
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid excessive coitus.
- Avoid excessive stress, anger and grief.
- Bhavprakesh Nighantu
- DravyaGuna Vigana
- Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia of India
- Chopra RN. Indigenous Drugs of India. The art press, 20 British Indian street, Calcutta, 1933, 408.
- Quattrocchi U. CRC world Dictionary of Plant Names. Vol. IV, CRC press, Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington, D. C., 2000, 2708.
- Chem Abstr, 1991, 114, 3388; Lami et. al., Chem Pharm Bull, 1990, 38, 1558; Lami et. al., ibid, 1991, 39, 1551, 1869.
- Jain & Khanna, Indian J Chem, 1989, 28B, 163; Ahmed & Chung-Ping Yu, Phytochemistry, 1992, 31, 4382.
- Chakraborti, K.K. and Handa, S.S, Indian Drugs, 1989, v., 27(3), 161-166.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
For better urinary tract health and kidney functioning use of alcohol, meat products, milk products, calcium and synthetic vitamins should be avoided.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.