Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to support pancreas.
- Helps to energize each and every part of the body.
- It helps in purification of blood.
- It helps to provide nourishment to the body.
Due to light & rough characteristics, it reduces kapha (water)
and supports a fit body diet plan also.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Full Spectrum Extract ratio (10:1) with 0.4% alkaloid
Extract is dried with the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as
per ICMR (1998) Flexible dose open trial of Vijaysar Indian journal of
Medical Research 108, 24.
Part Used: Stem
It is traditional Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda
since time immemorial.
- Support liver and pancreas health.
Bitter herb in nature due to bitter taste it lowers the sweet
people who eat more sweets.
As per Ayurveda
Bijasar helps to support healthy pancreas. The herb Bijasar (Pterocarpus
Marsupium) heartwood has been used by Ayurvedic Physicians for healthy
pancreas since ancient times. Indian Council of Medical Research (I.C.M.R.)
has undertaken clinical evaluation of Bijasar in supporting healthy
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda
since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to
bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water)
in their natural balanced state.
The phenolics, marsupsin, pterosupin, pterostilbene and epicatechin –
components are present in Bijasar which supports pancreas health.
Common & Uncommon Names
- Family Name: Leguminosae
- Sub Family Name: Papilionidae
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb
Malabar kino, Vijaysar, Asana, Beejaka, Vijaysar, Benga, Bijaya Sal,
Piasal, Venkai, Bijaka, Pitasara, Pitashalaka, Beeja Saar and Vijay Saar.
- Rasa (Taste): Astringent and Bitter.
- Guna (Characteristics): Light and Rough.
- Veerya (Potency): Cold
- Veepaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Effect on Tridoshas (Vitiations): Bijasar Pacifies Kapha (Dry) and
Pitta (Agni/Fire) Vitiations (Doshas).
Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh. (Best source is in
dry forest up to 600m.)
Directions for Use
Adult: 1 or 2 Vege Capsules 2 or 3 times a day with water 1-2 Hrs. after
meals. Take the first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your
body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances,
New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known
pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a
healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Non fatty dairy products.
- Lean meat
- Black pepper
- Methi (fenugreek)
- Whole grains
- Green grams
- Fresh fruits
- Avocado and Barley
Foods to Avoid
- Red meat
- White bread
- White rice
- Fully fat dairy products
- Fruit juices
- Soft drinks
- Excessive sweet products
- Candies or junk food
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Eat a diet with whole grains.
- Get regular exercise or physical activities.
- Limit the intake of alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in cakes and pastries.
- Limit the food that is high in fat and sugar.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and worries.
- Dravyaguna vigyan
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Saxsena, H.O. & Brahmam, M. (1994). The Flora of Orissa, Vol.I, pp: 574.
Sharma P.C.; Yelne M.B.; Dennis T.J. (2005 ).Database on Medicinal
Plants Used in Ayurveda, Vol.3, pp: 32-33.
- Sharma R.(2003). Medicinal plants of India-An encyclopedia, pp: 206.
Swain B.K & Das S.K. (2007) Visual guide to wild medicinal
plants of Orissa ,pp: 37.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of
India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as
classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested
for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any Disease.