Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
- Support detoxification and healthy metabolic functions.
- Helps to digest ama dosha [undigested food] and support for clearing the srotas [body channels] and scraping the excess Medha Dhatu [fat] from the body so as to reduce the excess weight.
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol level, blood circulation and liver functions.
- Helps to maintain morning regularity so support for colon cleansing.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Very useful supplement in old age.
- Supports regularity, which contributes to colon health.
- Supports detoxification and healthy metabolic functions.
- It scrapes the channels and clears ama out of the system- specifically works on Meda (metabolic) dhatu.
- Regulates the flow of Apana Vata (A type of Vata) and is an alternative by virtue of its ama cleansing properties.
As Per Ayurveda:
Triphala Guggulu is the best Ayurvedic formula for healthy digestion. In human beings different problems occur due to improper digestion. In people who have poor digestive power & unhealthy lifestyle and consume more dry food then Doshas (Humors) get aggravated and become localized in the alimentary tract give rise to many digestive problems. Poor digestion is also responsible for unhealthy weight. This Triphala Guggulu helps to enhance digestive fire & helps in proper digestion and absorption of food. It also helps in a fit body diet plan.
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin Purified, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellerica) Fruit, Amla (Emblica Ofﬁcinalis) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Best Use With:
Triphala Guggulu is highly beneficial to use along with other products:
- Triphala Guggulu with “Heart Health” for healthy heart
- Triphala Guggulu may be helpful along with “Cardio B” as Amla present in Triphala Triphala Guggulu helps to releases excess kapha(water) from the body
- “Palvorin” can be taken along with Triphala Guggulu as it might help in anal health
Directions for Use:
Serving Size: Adults: Take 1 or 2 capsules 2 or 3 times a day with hot/lukewarm milk or water, preferably one hour after meals. Do not drink with cold water. Triphala Guggulu should be taken with lukewarm water or tea of dry ginger to facilitate its fat scraping action. Do not take with cold water
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
- Restful sleep
Foods to Favor
- Low salt diet
- Green Leafy vegetables
- Green Gram Soup
- Bitter Gourd
- Bottle Gourd
- Fenugreek Leaves
- Ridge Gourd
- Snake Gourd
Foods to Avoid
- Food which cause burning sensation (Acidic Foods) during digestion and which produce more moisture in the tissues.
- High Protein diet – Pulses, Black Gram, All Meats and Seafoods
- Acidic/Salty Food
- Canned Food
- Plain Egg/Egg Curry
- Plain/Fried Rice
- Cough productive products
- Cold Drinks/Soft Drinks
- Ice Cream
- Cold Weather
- Take a fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Charak SutraSthana
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Raj Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Heart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.