- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Supports beautiful complexion.
- Helps to age well and live healthy.
- Antioxidant which supports healthy circulation, liver, digestion & immune systems.
- A natural organic antioxidant that fights free against radical damage and defends the body from all toxins, air borne pathogens etc.
As per Ayurveda
Turmeric helps in cleansing the blood and helps to provide beautiful completion. It also helps to neutralize the sweets ‘ effect. It also acts as a detoxifying herb.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Full Spectrum 95% Curcuminoids 90 Vege Capsules 800 mg each.
Pipli helps in absorption, Bioperine enhances the Bioavailability and Tulsi is assumed to have similar effects like turmeric. Dose reference USP
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Directions for Use
Adult: 1 Capsules 2 or 3 time’s day with water 1 – 2 hrs. after meals. Take the first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind.
Foods to Favor
- Fresh fruits [Orange, apple, kiwi, plums, dates, mango, fig, pear]
- Vegetables [garlic, cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, beetroot, mustard green, turnip, beans]
- Nuts [almonds, cashew nut, walnuts]
Foods to Avoid
- White rice
- White bread
- Junk food
- Cold or soft drinks
- Excessive sugary products
- Excess tea or coffee
- Sea food
- Excessive sour
- Bitter food
- Eat protein rich food.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and tensions.
- Avoid the suppression of natural urges.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Bhavprakesh Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Iyengar, M.A et. al., Indian Drugs, 1994, v., 31(11), 528-531.
- Rafatullah, S. et. al., J. Ethnopharmacol., 1990, v., 29(1), 25-34.
- Tank, R. et. al., Indian Drugs, 1990, v., 27(11), 587-589.
- Choudhury & Haq, Bull Med-Ethno-Bot Res, 1980, 1, 408; Garg et. al., Indian J Exp Biol, 1978, 16, 1077; Garg, Planta Med, 1974, 26, 225; Curr Res Med Arom Pl, 1983, 5, 83-01-549.
- Srinivas,C. and Prabhakaran,K.V.S., Ancient Science of Life, 1989, v., 8(3 & 4), 279-283.
- Jain, J.P. et. al., J. Res. Ayur. And Siddha, 1990, v., 11(1-4), 20-30.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This herb has been approved by the Department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.