Skip to content
Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- It is traditional Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Act as a dietary support.
- Tonic to circulatory, digestive, respiratory, urinary system.
- It supports digestion and aid to maintain healthy metabolism.
- Paste of turmeric applied on the body supports beautiful complextion.
- Supports healthy circulation and supports healthy joint and muscles function.
- Useful to enhance body’s defense against airborne pathogens.
- Helpful support healing process as a dietary food in case of cuts, burns.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Support healthy pancreas.
- Helps to support healthy joints.
- Helps in digestion of “Ama” (undigested food).
- Supports detoxification.
- Bhavprakesh Nighantu
- Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia of India
- Iyengar, M.A et. al., Indian Drugs, 1994, v., 31(11), 528-531.
- Rafatullah, S. et. al., J. Ethnopharmacol., 1990, v., 29(1), 25-34.
- Tank, R. et. al., Indian Drugs, 1990, v., 27(11), 587-589.
- Choudhury & Haq, Bull Med-Ethno-Bot Res, 1980, 1, 408; Garg et. al., Indian J Exp Biol, 1978, 16, 1077; Garg, Planta Med, 1974, 26, 225; Curr Res Med Arom Pl, 1983, 5, 83-01-549.
- Srinivas,C. and Prabhakaran,K.V.S., Ancient Science of Life, 1989, v., 8(3 & 4), 279-283.
- Jain, J.P. et. al., J. Res. Ayur. And Siddha, 1990, v., 11(1-4), 20-30.
Classical or Govt. Approved Books