Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It has digestive rejuvenator action.
- Supports overall health.
Punarnavadi Mandoor is very useful in maintaining overall health especially
when it comes to the right functioning of the liver, kidneys, and digestive
system. It contains “Triphala” which is a well known digestive rejuvenator,
“Trikatu” which supports healthy metabolism and “Haridra” scrapes out the
unnecessary Ama (undigested food particles) and other toxins out of the
It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda
since time immemorial.
- Iron support.
- Supports healthy joints.
- Supports healthy urinary and reproductive systems.
- Supports healthy Kidney, Liver and Digestive systems.
- Balances Kapha(Water) which contributes to healthy joint functioning.
Helps in healthy liver function of liver by removing toxins from
liver and helps to maintain healthy hemoglobin level.
- Helps to maintain normal functioning of kidneys.
- Anemia, Jaundice, Liver disease, Fatty liver disease, Liver cirrhosis, oedema.
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural
habitats without chemical, fertilizer & pesticides. Free from gluten,
soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa), Nishoth(Operculina Turpethum),
Shunthi(Zingiber Officinale), Maricha(Piper Nigrum), Pippali(Piper Longum),
Vidanga(Embelia Ribes), Haridra (Curcuma Longa), Amalaki (Emblica
Officinalis), Haritaki(Terminalia Chebula), Vibhitaki (Terminalia
Bellerica), Nagarmotha(Cyperus Rotundus – Mustha), Ajwain (Trachyspermum
Ammi), Chavya(Piper Chaba), Mandoor(Purified Iron Oxide), Chitrak(Plumbago
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda
since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to
bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water)
in their natural balanced state.
Directions for Use
Take 1 or 2 Vege Capsules/tablets 2 times a day with water.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing
condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider.
Keep away from the reach of children.
- Morning walk
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Positive thinking
Foods to Favor
- Low Salt Diet
- Green Vegetables (Bitter Gourd, Bottle Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Snake Gourd)
- Green Gram Soup
- Fenugreek Seed Powder
- Old Cereals of Barley
- Sali (Brownish Rice – A variety of good Rice) & Sastika Rice (Matured in 60 days)
- Meat Soup (Soups of pigeon pea if available)
Foods to Avoid
Avoid eating of pungent things (Black Gram, Lentil – Astringent but
pungent after digestion), Hot food (Which is too warm to touch and
also hot in potency), Heavy Food (Taken in too much quantity or
which takes too much time to digest), Channel Blocking Food
(Curd/Yogurt), Sour Things (Corn, Canned Food, Rice).
Avoid high protein diet – Pulses, Black Gram, All Meats, Sea Foods,
Acidic/Salty Food, Canned Food, Plain Egg, Curry, Egg-Curry,
Fish-Curry, Alcohol/Wine, Plain/Fried Rice, Pickles, Cough
productive products (Milk Products), Cold Drinks/Soft Drinks, Ice
- Increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do any physical activities for at least 30 minutes.
- Avoid excessive and heavy exercise.
- Avoid suppression of urine, stool and semen.
- Avoid suppression of thirst, tears, vomiting, hiccup, flatus and hunger.
- Avoid excessive sun bath and coitus.
- Dhanwantri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
Chem Abstr, 1991, 114, 3388; Lami et. al., Chem Pharm Bull, 1990,
38, 1558; Lami et. al., ibid, 1991, 39, 1551, 1869; Jain &
Khanna, Indian J Chem, 1989, 28B, 163; Ahmed & Chung-Ping Yu,
Phytochemistry, 1992, 31, 4382.
Chakraborti, K.K. and Handa, S.S, Indian Drugs, 1989, v., 27(3),
Sharma, K. et. al., Conference of Pharmacology and Symposium on
Herbal Drugs. (New Delhi), March 1991, P31.
- Singh, A. et. al., Planta Medica, 1991, v., 57(4), 315-316.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of
India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as
classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested
for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any Disease.