Common & Uncommon Names
- Family Name: Compositae
- Botanical Name: Inula racemosa
- English Name: Indian Elecampane
- Hindi Name: Pushkar
Other Uncommon Names:
Kasmira, Kustha Bheda, Padma Patra, Pauskara, Pauskaram, Pushkaramula, Pushkaramula, Pushkaramula, Puskara, Puskarova, Puskarajajata, Puskarajata, Puskarakhya, Puskaram, Pushkarmool, Pushkaramula, Rasna, Rasna Bheda, Pohakarmul, Puskaramulam, Pushkaramula, Pushkar, Pushkaramulam, Puskaramu.
- Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Pungent
- Guna (Characteristics): Light
- Virya (Potency): Warm
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
It’s a perennial herb with a height extending from 0.5 to 1.5 meter.
It is quite useful in Respiratory System & Circulatory System problems .
High quality powder and extract of ayurvedic herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors
Directions for Use:
Serving Size: Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) of Pushkarmool Powder 2 times a day with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take the first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Pushkarmool proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Usage of Pushkarmool Powder:
- Daily intake of “Pushkarmool Powder” in a dose of 2-4 gm with milk helps support a healthy heart.
- Make a paste of “Pushkarmool Powder” with water and apply it on your chest . It supports the circulatory system related to the heart.
- Take 1 gm of its powder with Honey for respiratory support.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Positive thinking
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Foods to Favor
- Lukewarm water
- Food rich in bitter and pungent taste
- Red bell pepper
- Sweet potato
- Brown rice
- Soup of black grams
Foods to Avoid
- Ice cream
- Junk food
- Citrus fruits
- Fried food
- Try to cover your mouth when you are going out to your home.
- Get regular exercise.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Warm bath should also be preferred.
- Try to eat fresh prepared food.
- Avoid using perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid eating heavy meals and sour spices.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Sudden exposure to cold should also be avoided.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Bhavprakesh Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Evaluation of aqueous extract obtained from root powder of Inula racemosa Hook. Journal of Medicinal Plants Research Vol. 6(14), pp. 2801-2806, 16 April, 2012.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.