Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support healthy stomach functions.
- Helps to support healthy digestive fire.
- Helps to maintain the morning regularity.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Stomach D (Stomach Aid) helps to maintain the morning regularity and helps to support healthy stomach functions.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Regularizes bowel activity.
- Supports healthy digestion and wellbeing.
- A natural, herbal blend for regulating the bio-waste flow.
- Abdominal Distension
- Malabsorption Syndrome.
- Ulcerative Colitis.
- Helps to maintain a healthy frequency of stools.
- Supports healthy digestion of food.
- Helps to support healthy solidification of the digested food.
As per Ayurveda
The herbs present in Stomach D (Stomach Aid) help to support the normal frequency of stools. It also helps to balance the Doshas (Humours) in the body. It mainly alleviates Vata (Air) and Kapha (Water) dosha [humour] in the body.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Kutza (Holarrhena Antidysenterica) Stem, Bael (Aegle Marmelos) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Sonth (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Fruit, Tabasheer (Bambusa Arundinacea), Mochras (Bombax Malabaricum) Laksha (Cateria Lacca), Mesua Ferrea (Nagkesar), Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa) Stem, Ajowan (Trachyspermum Ammi) Seeds, Dhataki (Woodfordia Fruticosa) Flower.
Directions for Use
1 Tablet, 2 or 3 times a day with water before meals. Reduce or adjust dose as per requirement sometime later or as needed.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- It can be used with “Gastro Care“, “Digestive Care” as per requirement.
- It may be beneficial to take “Stomach D” empty stomach with the water of overnight soaked Cumin Seeds (Cuminum Cyminum) Powder.
- It may be beneficial to have regular use of Sat Isabgol (plantago psyllium whole) mixed with sugar and yogurt (curd) in daily diet (few times a day) as per requirement before meals.
Foods to Favor
- It is advisable to eat vegetarian light, soft and limited diet.
- Green Vegetables (Bitter Gourd, Bottle Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Snake Gourd)
- Green Gram Soup
- Yogurt (Curd)
- Khichdi (Krishra) of Green Gram (Khichdi is a very healthy food for the above mentioned problems ).
Foods to Avoid
- Sea foods like shrimp, fish
- heavy foods (milk, cheese, flower bread, cake, pastries, blackgram)
- All types of meats, Fish, Egg, Egg-Curry, Fish-Curry and Friedfood.
- Excessive intake of Pungent things (Ginger, Onion, Garlic), Sour things (Corn, Canned food, Rice) and Alkaline foods (Lemon, Orange, Peas, Cabbage, Pumpkin).
- Curry Hot foods (which are too warm to touch and also hot in potency).
- Ground Nuts
- Cashew Nuts (Kaju)
- Fenugreek Seed Powder
- Canned Food
- Tea and Coffee
- Acidic Foods or Fruits
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat a lot of salads and a fibrous diet.
- Eat Amla daily at morning time to maintain morning regularity.
- Try to eat on regular and fixed timing.
- Avoid irregular food habits like overeating at one sitting.
- Avoid food rich in fat or oil.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and tensions.
- Avoid rice at night time.
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Chemistry and pharmacology of piper longum L. Volume 5, Issue 1, November – December 2010; Article-010.
- Dutta CP, Benerjee N, Roy DN, Studies of genus Piper longum in the seeds of Piper longum, Phytochem, 14, 1975, 2090-2092.
- Al-Snafi AE. Therapeutic properties of medicinal plants: a review of their immunological effects (part 1). Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2015; 5(3): 208-216.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
People with constipation should avoid taking this supplement.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.