Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Stomach Soother Powder helps to maintain the morning regularity and helps to support healthy stomach functions.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Cooling herbs in nature.
- Helps to maintain regularity.
- Herbal support for digestion and elimination of waste.
- A dietary supplement that contains five herbs known for their highly digestive and fibrous nature.
- Mucus colitis
- A natural nutritional fibrous Dietary Support Cooling in nature and is beneficial for high Pitta (Fire) people.
- Herbal support for healthy digestion and absorption of food.
- Helps in the healthy digestion of undigested food.
- Helps to support the cooling effect of the stomach.
- A dietary support that contains five herbs known for their healthy digestion and healthy stomach functions.
As per Ayurveda
Due to false eating habits digestive fire gets weakened and food does not digest properly. So the food remains undigested. This undigested food starts to combine with different Doshas (Humours).
It helps to balance excess Pitta (Fire) in body and also helps in healthy digestion of food.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Gond Katira (Gum Tragacanth) (Astragalus Gummifer) Gum, Isabgol (Plantago ovata) Seed, Tukhme Malanga (Salvia Aegyptiaca) Seed, Tukhmarian (Ocimum Basillicum) Seed.
Directions for Use
Adults: Place 10 to 30 Gms of Stomach Soother in a large pot. Add 10 times the amount of water and let it soak overnight in the refrigerator. Product will expand. Drink in the morning on an empty stomach adding milk, soy milk or any juice. Add sugar or honey to take.
Best Use With
- Use with Gastro Care for healthy digestion of food.
- To neutralize acidic pitta (fire) dosha (Humor) that is formed in the stomach this product can be used with Netacid.
- Use with Stomach D for healthy appetite and stomach functions.
- For healthy diet fit and lean health, use it with Reslim.
- For natural cleansing the body uses it with Blood Cleaner or “Silfina MTL Detox”.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
- It may be beneficial to take “Stomach D” empty stomach with the water of overnight soaked Cumin Seeds (Cuminum Cyminum) Powder.
- It may be beneficial to have regular use of Sat Isabgol (plantago psyllium whole) mixed with sugar and yogurt (curd) in daily diet (few times a day) as per requirement before meals.
Foods to Favor
- Coconut Water
- Light Diet (Khichdi)
- Green Vegetables
- Soup of Green Gram (Lentils)
- Unripe Banana
- Black Pepper
Foods to Avoid
- Junk Food
- Irregular Eating Habits
- Spicy Food
- Bakery Products
- Heavy and Fried Meat products.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat a lot of salads and a fibrous diet.
- Eat Amla daily at morning time to maintain morning regularity.
- Try to eat on regular and fixed timing.
- Avoid irregular food habits like overeating at one sitting.
- Avoid food rich in fat or oil.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and tensions.
- Avoid rice at night time.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dravya guna Vigana
- Nayak BS and Patro KB: Design and evaluation of controlled release bhara gum microcapsules. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology 2008; 1: 433-437.
- Hamman JH and Tarirai C: Functional excipients. Chem Today 2006; 24: 57-62.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.