Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Daily use as a dietary supplement.
- Ginger is a very useful supplement in weather changes.
- Helps to keep the body healthy.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Full Spectrum Extract ratio (15:1) with 2.5% Gingerol
Extract is dried with the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as
per Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia)
Part Used: Rhizome
- It is a traditional Ayurvedic herb which has been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Digestive aid.
- Support respiratory system
- Heart and liver tonic.
- Supports joint and muscle health.
- Useful in weather changing conditions to keep the body healthy.
As per Ayurveda
Ginger helps to improve Agni (digestive fire) and reduce Ama. This is due
to its Deepan (appetizer) and Pachan (digestive) properties. Ginger also
helps to reduce the symptoms of cough, cold, and body ache due to its
Vata-Kapha balancing nature. Consuming ginger before taking meals can help
stimulate the taste buds of the tongue and provide relief in sore throat.
Ginger helps improve digestion by increasing the absorption of food which
leads to better metabolism. A good digestive system can aid in weight
management. It is suitably suitable for all three dosic constitutions of
vata, pitta and kapha.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda
since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to
bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water)
in their natural balanced state.
Essential oil, pungent constituents (gingerol & shogaol)resinous matter
Common & Uncommon Names
- Family Name: Zingiberaceae
- Botanical Name: Zingiber officinale
- English Name: Ginger
- Common Name: Shunti
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb
African Ginger, Amomum Zingiber, Adraka,
Black Ginger, Cochin Ginger, Gan Jiang, Gingembre, Gingembre Africain,
Gingembre Cochin, Gingembre Indien, Gingembre Jamaïcain, Gingembre Noir,
Ginger Essential Oil, Ginger Root, Huile Essentielle de Gingembre, Imber,
Indian Ginger, Jamaica Ginger, Jengibre, Jiang, Kankyo, Kanshokyo, Nagara,
Race Ginger, Racine de Gingembre, Rhizome Zingiber, Rhizoma Zingiberis,
Rhizoma Zingiberis Recens, Shen Jiang, Sheng Jiang, Shoga, Shokyo, Shunthi,
Srungavera, Sunth, Sunthi, Vishva Heshaja, Zingiber Officinale, Zingiberis
Rhizoma, Zingiberis Saccatum Rhizoma, Zingiberis, Zingiber Officinalis.
- Rasa (Taste): Pungent, anti-unctuous and sharp in characteristics.
- Virya (Action): Ushna (hot).
Throughout India, Specially Cultivated In Keral, Bangal, Karnatak, Madhya
Pradesh and Himachal Pradesh.
Directions for Use
Take 1 or 2 Vege Capsules 2 or 3 times a day with meals. Adjust the dosage
as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances,
New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known
pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a
healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
For Best Results
Use with our other products: “Trikatu Churana”, “Joint Health”.
Since it is sharp & hot in potency, so it should not be used in
leprosy, retention of urine etc.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Fresh diet
- Vegetables [beetroot, bottle gourd, bitter melon, cucumber, ginger,parmal]
- Fruits [pomegranate, grapes, apple, papaya, peach, pear]
- Cod liver oil
- Green and yellow lentils
Foods to Avoid
- Dairy products
- Heavy food that takes too much time for digestion.
- Fried or oily food that obstruct srotas [channels] of the body.
- Food that is hot in nature.
- Food rich in sour taste.
- Spicy food
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Take honey or ghee [butter] with this product.
- Drink lemon water daily.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, tensions and anger.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol consumption.
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra
- Ashtanga Sangraha Uttar Tantra
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Balladin, D. A., O. Headley, I. Chang-Yen and D. R. McGaw. 1997.
Extraction and evaluation of the main pungent principles of solar
dried West Indian ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) rhizome.
Renewable Energy 12(2): 125-130.
Govindarajan, V. 1982. Ginger-chemistry technology and quality
evaluation: Part-I CRC. Critical Reviews Food Sci. Nutr. 17: 1-96.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of
India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as
classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested
for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any Disease.